Drinking horn / mead horn with Engraving "Odin's Volk", one-off production / custom-made itemOrder number: 54.541
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Based on an original find from Birka
Beautiful, expressive bag from the Viking Age based on a historical original find from the Birka Viking settlement in Lake Mälaren, Sweden.
Made of supple, genuine nubuck leather in brown.
The passage and the end of the strap are reworked from solid Zamak - metal according to Viking finds and make this beautiful Viking bag a real gem.
Leather bag size:
- Width approx .: 18 cm (7.09 inch)
- Height approx .: 15 cm (5.91 inch)
- Depth approx .: 3 cm (1.18 inch)
- Overall height with loop 24 cm (9.49 inch).
- Weight approx .: 230 g (8.1 oz)
Image view front and back.
Price per leather bag!