Lighter cover and lighter (small), with Thor's hammer made of bronzeOrder number: 50.811
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Exhibition fight Viking sword 9./10. century
The blade is screwed to the handle end with a countersunk sleeve nut. The handle is wrapped in suede. The sheath is made of wood with suede upholstery and metal fittings.
- Length: approx. 36,22 inch (92 cm)
- Blade: 29,92 inch (76 cm)
- Handle inside: 4,41 inch (11.2 cm)
- Parrier width: 3,35 inch (85 mm)
- Blade width at the crossguard: 1,85 inch( 47 mm)
- Blade thickness: approx. 0,12 inch (3 mm)
- Material: spring steel
- Rockwell hardness test: 45-48 HRC
- Blade 0,1 inch (2.5 mm) suitable for exhibition combat
- Weight sword: 2,58 lbs (1.17 kg)
- Weight sheath: 1,23 lbs (0,56 kg)
Total weight about 3,81 lbs (1,73 kg)
Price per sword with sheath, without the decoration shown here!
Proof of age is essential!