Cotton bag, cross member, black with TriquetraOrder number: 64.029
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 8-10 workdays
Cotton bag, carrying bag with Triqueta symbol in white.
The Triquetra consists of three connected arcs, and is a several thousand years old symbol. It symbolizes the life, the death and the rebirth and the three forces of nature: earth, air and water.
Triqueta, Triquetta or Triquetra - a term from the Celtic and Germanic cultures, similar to the Triskele!
The THREE "levels" in relation to the eternal cycle of life:
- Becoming, being, passing away
- Asgard, Midgard and Niflheim
- Young girl, beautiful woman, aged woman (old woman)
- Life, death and rebirth
- Fertility, motherliness and knowledge
Even clearer to understand in a primal imagery!
That will be, be and pass away. Also in the world of the Celts this symbol of the Dreisamkeit was used in different modifications.
- Height about 32,68 inch (83 cm), width about 14,96 inch (38 cm)
- The bag measures 15,35 x 14,96 inch (39 x 38 cm) and has a button at the top for closing.
- Material 100% cotton, washable at 104 °F (40 °C).