Backflow Incense Cones Super Hit Nag Champa (Satya)Order number: 56.420
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7-8 workdays
Backflow Incense Cones Super Hit Nag Champa
Super Hit Nag Champa Backflow Incense Cones have a sweet signature scent of sandalwood and champaka tree flower.
The excellent Satya Super Hit incense is of high quality and enjoys a high level of awareness and popularity.
Nag Champa Super Hit is slightly sweeter than the original classic Nag Champa Durft. Super Hit are amazingly good quality incense cones that have made Satya Sai Baba NAG CHAMPA products famous among others. The resins and flowers processed in it ensure calm and serenity.
The production of incense is a special art of forming and merging the fragrant gifts of nature. The perfect combination releases this scent in the smoke. Resins, herbs, oils, spices, bark, leaves and Nag Champa flowers are collected for the production in nature and characterize the pleasant scent of the "Super Hit" incense cones.
Nag Champa is probably one of the most famous types of incense, which have a calming, soothing, cleansing and relaxing effect, reduce stress and are ideal companions for meditative rituals with complete relaxation.
These incense cones are only suitable for backflow incense cone holders only.
Explanation and use of backflow incense cones:
- The incense cone is placed in a backflow incense cone holder.
- The tip of the incense cone is lit until it burns.
- Blow out the burning incense cone and let it glow.
- In the bottom of the incense cone there is an air hole and air channel, which then ensures that the incense cone smoke is drawn down.
- Burning these backflow incense cones only works in the backflow incense cone holder. The smoke is directed further down into a channel in the incense cone holder.
- The smoke backflow begins when there is sufficient embers and smoke development after 4-10 minutes.
- The falling smoke in the incense cone holder resembles a "waterfall", not made of water, but of smoke!
- Cleaning: After the incense cone has burned down, the flow opening in the backflow incense cone holder should be cleaned of any ash residue. If the flow opening in the incense cone holder is clogged, the backflow effect will not work.
- Content per box: 25 incense cones
- Weight: approx. 2,29 oz (65 g.) content per box
- Cone size: 1.38 inch (3.5 cm), base diameter: 0.59 inch (1.5 cm)
- average burning time per cone: approx. 20 min.
As far as is possible today, our smoked products are produced according to original, traditional recipes. Natural substances such as woods, flowers, roots, resins, herbs and oils are mixed and made by hand. Let yourself be inspired and "enchanted" by our natural scents.
Scope of delivery: a box of incense cones!
Important information on the use of the incense (incense, incense and fragrance oil):
- Do not leave smoldering incense unsupervised, always keep away from children and pets.
- Keep your incense out of the reach of children and animals.
- Incense holders can get very hot and therefore have to stand on a non-flammable base.
- Please note that the incense holder stands securely with the incense stick / incense cone / fragrance oil and cannot tip over.
- Please make sure that the falling embers fall on a non-flammable, fireproof surface.
- Incense burners can get very hot, so wear protective gloves if necessary. There is a risk of fire.
- Our incense is used only for smoking, is not suitable for consumption and is not a medicinal or medicinal product.
- The mode of action of the different varieties has not been proven medically or scientifically nor is it intended.
- Product information that indicates the possible effects only refer to traditionally transmitted statements.
Disclaimer for our smoking articles:
No liability claims can be made against us for damage and injuries resulting from the improper use and handling of incense.
By purchasing this item, you agree that you have read and accept these instructions.