Early medieval brown leather bag with fittingsOrder number: 55.255
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Early medieval leather belt bag with historical fittings.
This early medieval bag is made of a supple and robust leather. The fittings are made according to medieval Irish models.
Dimensions of the early medieval bag with fittings:
- Height: approx. 5,91 inch (15 cm)
- Width: approx. 7,87 inch (20 cm)
- Depth: about 1,97 inch (5 cm)
- Size with belt loops: 7,87 x 7,87 inch (20 x 20 cm)
- Weight: approx. 7,41 oz (210 g.)
On the back of the belt pouch there are two leather loops attached to a metal ring, which are suitable for belts up to 1,97 inch (5 cm) wide.
Ideal for historical clothing in Larp, Viking and medieval re-enactments.
Photo front and back pocket.
Price per leather bag!