Wikingersax is oriented according to the find in Gotland from the 9th - 10th centuryOrder number: 62.305
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Historic Viking period Sax knife from Gotland.
This sax was made by hand after Gotland was found in the 10th century. Sax knives like this were typical of the Viking Age in the Scandinavian countries. The Viking Sax also includes the hand-made leather sheath with brass fittings. Based on the Gotland Sax!
This beautiful Viking sax made of Damascus steel has the following dimensions "wild":
- Weight 1,5 lbs (680 g.)
- Sax weight: 0,93 lbs (420 g.)
- Length: 16,54 inch (420 mm)
- Blade 10,04 inch (255 mm)
- Blade height 1,38 inch (35 mm)
- Blade thickness 0,16 inch (4 mm)
- Damascus steel (wild damst) 512 layers
- Carbon steel 1095, 15N20, 58-60 HRC on Rockwell scale
Price per sax with a leather sheath.
Proof of age is essential!