Campfire pot, medieval camp-fire pot made of stainless steelOrder number: 62.503
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Campfire pot made of stainless steel
The campfire pot was very common among the Teutons, Vikings and in the Middle Ages, but the pots in the Middle Ages were made of iron and not stainless steel.
This pot is a historical prop, but not made of iron, which is only made in small quantities by hand from stainless steel.
This beautiful stainless steel pot in the style of the Vikings and the Middle Ages is driven entirely from one piece and has an artistically forged handle.
The Viking-era storage kettle is made entirely by hand and is made of stainless steel, from below the storage kettle was again decorated with a round stainless steel plate, which strengthens the pot and better distributes the heat.
- The pot has a capacity of approx. 152 fl oz / 1,19 U.S. gal. (5.4 l.)
- Stainless steel / rust free
- Pot height without handle approx.: 7,48 inch (19 cm)
- Diameter about 8,27 inch (21 cm)
- Height with handle approx. 17,32 inch (44 cm).
- Weight approx. 4,23 lbs (1920 g.)
Price per campfire pot.