Incense Sticks "Super Hit" (Sayta Nag Champa)Order number: 56.360
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
The Super Hit Nag Champa incense sticks have a sweet signature scent of sandalwood and the flower of the champaka tree.
The excellent Satya Super Hit incense is of high quality and enjoys a high level of awareness and popularity.
Nag Champa Super Hit is a little sweeter than the original classic Nag Champa Durft. Super Hit are incense sticks in amazingly good quality that have made Satya Sai Baba NAG CHAMPA products famous among others. The resins and flowers processed in it ensure calm and serenity.
The incense production is a special art to shape and merge the fragrant gifts of nature. The perfect combination releases this fragrance in the smoke. Resins, herbs, oils, spices, bark, leaves and Nag Champa flowers are collected for production in nature and characterize the pleasant fragrance of the "Super Hit" incense sticks.
Nag Champa is one of the most famous frankincense varieties that have a calming, soothing, cleansing and relaxing effect, relieve stress and are ideal companions for meditative rituals with complete relaxation.
- Contents per box: 13 sticks
- Weight content: approx. 0,53 oz (15 g.)
- Chopsticks length: approx. 7,87 inch (20 cm)
- average burning time per stick: approx. 30-40 min.
As far as is possible today, our smoked goods are produced according to original, traditional recipes. Natural substances such as woods, flowers, roots, resins, herbs and oils are mixed and rolled onto a bamboo stick by hand. Let yourself be inspired and "enchanted" by our natural scents.
Scope of delivery: a box of incense sticks!
Important notes on using the incense (incense, incense and fragrance oil):
- Do not leave smoldering incense unsupervised, always keep away from children and pets.
- Keep your incense out of the reach of children and animals.
- Incense holders can get very hot and therefore have to stand on a non-flammable base.
- Please note that the incense holder stands securely with the incense stick / incense cone / fragrance oil and cannot tip over.
- Please make sure that the falling embers fall on a non-flammable, fireproof surface.
- Incense burners can get very hot, so use protective gloves if necessary. There is a risk of fire.
- Our incense is used only for smoking, is not suitable for consumption and is not a medicinal or medicinal product.
- The mode of action of the different varieties has not been proven medically or scientifically nor is it intended.
- Product information that indicates the possible effects only refer to traditionally transmitted statements.
Disclaimer for our smoking articles:
No liability claims can be made against us for damage and injuries resulting from the improper use and handling of incense.
By purchasing this item, you agree that you have read and accept these instructions.