"Cinnamon" Incense Cones (Stamford)Order number: 56.401
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
"Cinnamon" fragrance from Stamford.
Fully spicy warm cinnamon scent, which creates security and comfort on cold nights and also inspires to cuddle together.
- Contents per box: 15 incense cones
- Weight: approx. 0,71 oz (20 g.) Content per box
- Cone size: 0,98 inch (2.5 cm), base diameter:0,24 inch (0.6 cm)
- average burning time per cone: approx. 30 min.
As far as is possible today, our smoked products are produced according to original, traditional recipes. Natural substances such as woods, flowers, roots, resins, herbs and oils are mixed and made by hand. Let yourself be inspired and "enchanted" by our natural scents.
Scope of delivery: a box of incense cones!
Important information on the use of the incense (incense, incense and fragrance oil):
- Do not leave smoldering incense unsupervised, always keep away from children and pets.
- Keep your incense out of the reach of children and animals.
- Incense holders can get very hot and therefore have to stand on a non-flammable base.
- Please note that the incense holder stands securely with the incense stick / incense cone / fragrance oil and cannot tip over.
- Please make sure that the falling embers fall on a non-flammable, fireproof surface.
- Incense burners can get very hot, so wear protective gloves if necessary. There is a risk of fire.
- Our incense is used only for smoking, is not suitable for consumption and is not a medicinal or medicinal product.
- The mode of action of the different varieties has not been proven medically or scientifically nor is it intended.
- Product information that indicates the possible effects only refer to traditionally transmitted statements.
Disclaimer for our smoking articles:
No liability claims can be made against us for damage and injuries resulting from the improper use and handling of incense.
By purchasing this item, you agree that you have read and accept these instructions.