Cookie cutter / dough form " rooster / Fjalar / Gullinkambi / Fialar", made of stainless steelOrder number: 61.854
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
From Germanic mythology: the three roosters announcing Ragnarok by their crows.
- The fiery red rooster Fjalar, who lives at Eggdir on the edge of Jötunheim in a pine bush and announces Ragnarök with his crows. The rooster announces the fire that Ragnarok brings with it.
- The rooster Gullinkambi (crest of gold) calls the gathering in Walhalla to battle.
- The red-brown / dark-brown rooster Fialar lives in the dead world of the goddess Hel.
The golden cock is also known under the name Widofnir (Vindofnir)! Widofnir watches over the integrity of the World Tree Yggdrasil (Mimameid).
The rooster is also Heimdall's pet.
The phrase "puts on the roof the red rooster" means to burn down a building.
In an old lansquenet song "We are the Geyers black heap" is also sung " Set on the monastery roof the red rooster". It means the church and the priest!
Cookie cutter "Rooster", made of stainless steel
- Width: about 2,95 inch (7.5)
- Height about 2,76 inch (7 cm)
Delivery without the decoration shown in the photo.